09 June 2021, New Delhi: Second wave of COVID-19 has affected business and livelihood of one and all across the country. At Crystal, we truly empathise towards the society and community we operate & realise our obligations during pandemic crisis.
Commenting on the prevailing situation, Mr. N K Aggarwal, Chairman, Crystal Crop protection, said, “As an individual & as an organization, we need to be optimistic and step up our spirits even more than usual, to engage in acts of generosity and community support. Driven by this zeal, we must also strive to encourage our team members and everyone around us to find reasons to do something for the society.”
When it comes to support community, Crystal is at the forefront. Under the stewardship of Chairman Mr. N K Aggrawal and direction of Managing Director, Mr. Ankur Aggarwal, Crystal Crop has stepped up its efforts in supporting lives at multiple levels.
From the date of pandemic outbreak in March 2020, Crystal has been working with various agencies, NGOs and through its own team at Manufacturing units, Depots etc & extended support to those who suffered. Crystal actively supported society by;
- Donating Rs. 1 Cr to PM Care Fund.
- Starting 40 bed Covid care centre at Lakshmibai College, New Delhi providing care and treatment to Covid patients. It is being managed by qualified doctors and nurses.
- Proactively importing oxygen concentrators, which are being used at various centres across India. Team Crystal is extending support to trade partners, farmers, and the community at large on need basis.
- Reaching out to people in need and providing them with food packets and essential safety kits through its depot, zonal offices, and manufacturing locations.
- Collaborating with rural bodies in north India and supporting them in sanitization drive with boom sprayers.
- Organizing vaccination camp at its manufacturing plant and motivating people for Vaccination.
Taking lead in Crystal’s endeavour for this noble cause, Mr. Ankur Aggarwal, Managing Director, Crystal Crop Protection said, “Amid these difficult times, we have also seen amazing power of positivity and kindness around the world, which inspired us to be sensitive, compassionate and responsive to fellow Indians, our employees, stakeholders and partners.”