09 June 2021, Granada, ES: ACI’s Biostimulants Europe will be taking place on 1st – 2nd December 2021 in Granada, Spain. Biostimulants Europe 2021 will bring together key industry stakeholders from the biostimulants industry to give insights into the current challenges being faced and what opportunities lie ahead. The conference is planned keeping in view the global covid scenario and will have limited number of attendees.
The global and European biostimulants market has seen significant growth over the past few years. With increased direction from the authorities and growing demand for sustainable agriculture shows that the biostimulants market will continue to experience remarkable growth.
Over the two days, conference participants will get a market overview, with highlights from experts on the progression of the biostimulants market and new insights and innovation of projects in the pipeline.
Confirmed Topics for Discussion:
- Overview of Biostimulants’ market trends
- Introducing the recent R&D advancements in Biostimulants
- Reviewing existing European Biostimulants’ regulations within a Global Context
- Application and Formulation of different Biostimulants’ categories
- Using biostimulants in Precision Agriculture
- Solving the technical problems – why companies should invest in technical data in order to create an effective company strategy?
- How to encourage people to use the Biostimulants?
- Creating a Robust Regulatory Framework for biostimulants
- Using biostimulants in Unique Agricultural Environments
Why Should You Attend?
- Hear from high profile speakers sharing their knowledge and expertise
- Network with the industry leaders
- Gain the latest technology insights
- Attend an exclusive site visit to the Fundación MEDINA facilities in Granada on 30th November 2021, a day before the conference.
Who Will Attend?
Biostimulants Producers & Feedstock Suppliers, Plant Health, Nutrition and Physiology Specialists, Agriculture and Crop Enhancement Experts, Speciality Plant Nutrition and Biostimulants Manufacturers, Government and Policy Agencies, Distributors, Investors, R&D Scientists and Trade Associations.