19 June 2023, UK: The latest issue of Hutton Highlights, our e-magazine showing how Hutton science is driving the sustainable use of land and natural resources, is now available from our Hutton Highlights pages.
Our June 2023 issue includes:
- Hutton sustainability recognised in first King’s Award for Enterprise
- Hutton welcomes new chair and board members
- Major review paves way for expanding peatland restoration
- The humble potato is a marvel – but science can still improve it
- Changing gender roles in Scottish farming – shifting the balance
- Urban farming – a heavy metal health risk?
- Intercropping: ecological, economic food production at its modern best
- Join us at our summer events
We would love to hear what you think of Hutton Highlights, so please send any comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. To receive an email alert whenever a new issue is published, please subscribe to our newsletter.
(For Latest Agriculture News & Updates, follow Krishak Jagat on Google News)