Now available: December 2022 issue of Hutton Highlights
15 December 2022, UK: The latest issue of Hutton Highlights, our e-magazine is now available from our Hutton Highlights pages.
Showing how Institute research is helping in the fight to halt and reverse the loss of biodiversity, currently being discussed at COP15.
A selection of content included in our December 2022 issue:
- Fields of research that are now more vital than ever
- Scientists offer solutions to global phosphorus crisis threatening food and water security
- How Scottish farmers and crofters are changing food systems with agroecology
- Finding a needle in a haystack: exploring the rhizosphere microbiota in barley
- Seeds for survival: How humble tatties from the Institute will contribute to global food security
- Food security rests on the growth of farming indoors
- Fungi new to the UK discovered in the Cairngorms
- £13 million awarded to sustainability projects in the North East of Scotland
- Why it’s important – and urgent – that we halt loss of biodiversity
- International Barley Hub Field Centre opened in Invergowrie
- Major research effort to save future of European peatlands
- Promising results from mountain hare survey
- Policymakers urged to adopt new approaches to addressing global crises
We would love to hear what you think of Hutton Highlights, so please complete this short survey to pass on any feedback. To receive an email alert whenever a new issue is published, please subscribe.
Also Read: GROWiT launches India’s first protective farming eCommerce portal
(For Latest Agriculture News & Updates, follow Krishak Jagat on Google News)