20 April 2023, New Delhi: With Nitrogen at 16%, Phosphorus at 20% and Sulphur at 13%, this fertiliser is the most preferred one in drill-sown areas and ideal for sugarcane, groundnut, maize etc.
Pack Size 50 KG
- Paramfos 16-20-0-13 is Ammonium Phosphate Sulphate containing Nitrogen, Phosphorous and Sulphur.
- Nitrogen completely in Ammonical form.
- More than 85% of Phosphorus in Paramfos is present in water soluble form, highest percentage among available complex fertilisers.
- It also contains 13% Sulphur.
- Nitrogen: The Ammonical form ensures Nitrogen to crops for longer duration. Losses due to evaporation, leaching etc. are avoided. Increases the chlorophyll content and gives greenness to the crop.
- Phosphorus: It improves growth of roots and gives strength to the crop.
- Sulphur: Improves the soil health and increases the nutrient intake to the crops. Increases the quality and quantity of the yield especially in oil seeds and sugarcane.
Dosage and application
GROMOR Paramfos is the most preferred fertiliser in drill-sown areas.
Ideally suitable for Paddy, Maize, Groundnut and Sugarcane: 100 kg, Pulses & Ragi: 80 kg
(For Latest Agriculture News & Updates, follow Krishak Jagat on Google News)