Coromandel Fitsol Solanaceae Grades 1 & 2
20 April 2023, New Delhi: A unique 100% water-soluble fertiliser developed for fertigation application in Solanaceous crops like tomato, chilli, capsicum, brinjal etc.
Pack Size 25 Kg.
- FITSOL Solanaceae Grade 1 contains N:P:K:S-21:12:16:2 with Mg, Zn, B, Fe, Mn, Cu and FITSOL Solanaceae Grade 2 contains N:P:K:S – 14:5:32:2 with Mg, Zn, B, Fe, Cu.
- Advance water-soluble fertiliser for fertigation in solanaceous crops.
- Highly customised (crop and stage specific) solution for fertigation crops.
- Enriched with primary and secondary micronutrients (9-10 nutrients in each product).
- Non-volatile, easy to apply with no Nitrogen losses to the atmosphere.
- It is a free flowing product that quickly dissolves in water.
- Boosts the yield of solanaceous crops, as it is a customised product with most important nutrients required for crops.
- Well balanced NPK ratio enriched with Sulphur, desirable for improving crop quality (high pungency & better shelf life).
- K based product with Nitrate form of Nitrogen. Synergism helps in better uptake of Potash which helps in better fruit size.
- Early fruiting and uniform maturity throughout the crop.
- No flower drop and excellent fruit setting.
Dosage and application
FITSOL Solanaceae 1: 100kg/acre (2kg/day) (from 10 DAT to 60 DAT)
FITSOL Solanaceae 2: 140kg/acre (2-2.5kg/day) (from 61 DAT to 120 DAT)
FITSOL Solanaceae 1: 100kg/acre (2kg/day) (from 10 DAT to 65 DAT)
FITSOL Solanaceae 2: 120kg/acre (1.5kg/day) (from 66 DAT to 145 DAT)
FITSOL Solanaceae 1: 50kg/acre (1.5kg/day) (from 15 DAT to 50 DAT)
FITSOL Solanaceae 2: 75kg/acre (2kg/day) (from 51 DAT to 85 DAT)
Follow Tomato schedule for Brinjal, Follow Chilli schedule for capsicum with grade 2 dose as 2kg/day. It can be used for secondary crops like watermelon, muskmelon, cucumber.
Also Read: Two Brothers Organic Farms raises 14.5 crore in Pre-series A with Akshay Kumar and Virender Sehwag
(For Latest Agriculture News & Updates, follow Krishak Jagat on Google News)