Coromandel Fitsol Banana Grade 1 & 2
20 April 2023, New Delhi: Highly customised for the banana crop, this unique 100% water-soluble fertiliser ensures higher productivity in terms of quality and quantity.
Pack Size 25 Kg.
- FITSOL Banana Grade 1 contains N:P:K – 13:12:26 with S, Mg, Zn, B, Fe, Mn, Cu and FITSOL Banana Grade 2 contains N:P:K – 10:5:36 with S, Mg, Zn, B, Fe, Cu, Mn.
- Advance 100% water-soluble mixture of fertiliser for Fertigation.
- Enriched with primary and secondary micronutrients (9-10 nutrients in each product).
- Two products for complete fertigation schedule as per crop stages.
- In alkaline soils, FITSOL Banana lowers the pH in the root zone which helps to improve availability of Phosphates and certain trace elements.
- Boosts the yield of Banana.
- Well balanced NPK ratio enriched with Sulphur, desirable for improving crop quality (high taste and shelf life).
- K based product with Nitrate form of Nitrogen. Synergism helps in better uptake of Potash which helps in better fruit size.
- Compact bunch and uniform maturity throughout the crop cycle.
DOSAGE AND APPLICATION
As per stages:
Root Development: 15-50 DAT – GROMOR FITSOL Banana 1 – 25 Kg/acre dose
Vegetative: 51-105 DAT – GROMOR FITSOL Banana 1 – 200 Kg/acre dose
Shooting: 106-180 DAT – GROMOR FITSOL Banana 1 – 200 Kg/acre dose
Bunch Development: 181-240 DAT – GROMOR FITSOL Banana 2 – 150 Kg/acre dose
Fruit Development: 241-280 DAT – GROMOR FITSOL Banana 2 – 150 Kg/acre dose
Also Read: Two Brothers Organic Farms raises 14.5 crore in Pre-series A with Akshay Kumar and Virender Sehwag
(For Latest Agriculture News & Updates, follow Krishak Jagat on Google News)