20 April 2023, New Delhi: This not only provides balanced nutrition for the sugarcane crop, but also ensures more cane per clump with greater cane weight.
Pack Size 1 Kg
- Contains 12:26:20(N:P:K) & S, Zn, B, Mg, Fe
- Customised application (Time & Crop): Gromor AcuSpray Sugarcane SP provides balanced nutrition to the crop.
- Necessary Micronutrients: Gromor AcuSpray Sugarcane SP covers about 30-40% need of all micronutrients.
- Effective pH: Gromor AcuSpray Sugarcane SP is a safe and has effective pH level.
- High Quality: Being a K – based formula, it improves disease and drought resistance.
- It increases the yield of the sugarcane i.e. more cane per clump and greater cane weight.
- It increases the quality of the sugarcane i.e more brix, clear juice with more weight.
- It reduces the crop loss i.e. less lodging, less pest and disease incident.
- It is rich in Sulphur, increases the leaf size and adds more vigour to the plant.
DOSAGE AND APPLICATION
- Dose: 1.5% concentrations (15grams/litre) to be sprayed on the crop foliage.
- Stage: Total 2-3 sprays are recommended during tillering stage, approximately 50 days after planting and can be continued till 100 days of crop at the interval of 15-20 days.
(For Latest Agriculture News & Updates, follow Krishak Jagat on Google News)