02 October 2023, USA: The PestPartners℠ 365 Program is back for 2024 with even greater opportunities for yearlong savings. By participating in the only rebate program that applies to a full portfolio of products throughout the year, pest management professionals (PMPs) can save on the quality products they need ― and be a hero to customers by providing a life uninterrupted by pests.
It’s easy to become a member. PMPs simply need to generate at least $200 in base rebates by purchasing any combination of Syngenta products during the qualification period from Oct. 1, 2023, to April 30, 2024. This year, greater savings are also available for the Early Order Bonus. PMPs who generate at least $1,000 in base rebates between Oct. 1 and Dec. 8, 2023, will receive a larger one-time Early Order Bonus payment than in previous program years.
“We’re always looking for new ways to make PestPartners 365 even more rewarding and user-friendly for PMPs,” said Marshall Gaster, head of marketing for Professional Pest Management (PPM) at Syngenta. “By increasing the value of the Early Order Bonus, we can give PMPs a greater opportunity to invest back into their businesses.”
Program members can enjoy the following benefits:
- Yearlong savings on the full portfolio of Syngenta pest control products, including the new agency 1-quart bottle of Demand® CS insecticide
- SummerPay™ terms, which allow deferred payment on select products through June 20, 2024
- Access to the rebate status tool, which displays estimated rebates, current rebate level and membership history
Members and nonmembers alike can also access free digital tools, such as:
- The PestPartners 365 rebate calculator, which can help PMPs quickly identify and maximize their potential savings
- The new callback calculator, which can help PMPs compare retreatment costs
- The new mixing calculator, which simplifies the tank-mixing process
“Our digital tools are designed to help PMPs get more precise with how they can save all year,” said Chris Gigley, marketing communications lead for PPM at Syngenta. “The new callback and mixing calculators, in particular, can help PMPs understand the value of Syngenta products and provide more opportunities for efficiency in the field — all of which impacts the bottom line. We believe PMPs will find all these tools incredibly valuable.”
(For Latest Agriculture News & Updates, follow Krishak Jagat on Google News)