Heranba Industries Limited declared financial result; increase of 14% in revenues and 40% in PAT for H1FY22
18 November 2021, Mumbai: Heranba Industries Ltd., one of India’s leading Synthetic Pyrethroids and its intermediates manufacturer in India, has announced its financial results for the quarter and half year ended September 30th, 2021.
Financial Highlights for Quarter Ended September 30th, 2021:
- Revenue at INR 3,534.35 million compared to INR 3,491.79 million in Q2FY21, a growth of 1.22% on YoY basis and growth of 0.58% on Q-o-Q basis.
- EBITDA (incl. other income) at ₹663.50 million in Q2FY22 as compared to ₹565.78 million in Q2FY21 – growth of 17.27% Y-o-Y and de-growth of 3.97% Q-o-Q.
- EBITDA (incl. other income) Margins were at 18.77% in Q2FY22 as compared to 16.20% in Q2FY21 – growth of approx. 257 bps Y-o-Y and de-growth of 89 bps Q-o-Q.
- Profit After Tax at ₹456.15 million in Q2FY22 as compared to ₹377.28 million in Q2FY21 – growth of 20.90% Y-o-Y and de-growth of 3.74% Q-o-Q.
Financial Highlights for Half Year Ended September 30th, 2021:
- Revenue at INR 7,048.41 million, compared to INR 6,183.44 million in H1FY21, a growth of 13.99%.
- EBITDA (incl. other income) at ₹1354.41 million in H1FY22, compared to ₹1001.44 million in H1FY21 – growth of 35.25%.
- EBIDTA margin (incl. other income) at 19.22%, compared to 16.20% in H1FY21, an expansion of approx. 300 bps.
- PAT at Rs. 930.01 million, compared to Rs. 663.11 million in H1FY21, growth of 40.25%.
Mr. Raghuram K. Shetty, Managing Director of Heranba Industries Limited, commented, “I am pleased to report that we have maintained our growth momentum in the first half of FY22 by reporting a strong set of numbers. We saw an increase of 14% in our revenues and an increase of 40% in our PAT in H1FY22. Our continued growth trajectory in yet another half year and quarter shows the strong and resilient DNA that we are built on. We are dedicated to accelerating revenue growth and productivity efforts in order to achieve significant margin expansion, and we continue to view FY22 as a crucial acceleration point in Heranba’s trajectory.”