02 July 2022, New Delhi: For effective use of nano urea, it is essential to know when and how to use it. Mix 2-4 ml of Nano urea (4 % N) in one Litre of water and spray on crop leaves at its active growth stages.
For best results apply 2 foliar sprays:
- 1st spray: At active tillering/branching stage (30-35 Days after germination or 20-25 Days after transplanting)
- 2nd spray: 20-25 days after 1st spray or before flowering in the crop.
Note: Don’t cut off basal nitrogen supplied through DAP or complex fertilizers. Cut only top-dressed Urea which is being applied in 2-3 splits. Number of sprays of Nano Urea can be increased or decreased depending upon crop, its duration and overall nitrogen requirement.The rate of nano urea 500 ml bottle is Rs. 240/-.
Important Instructions for use of nano urea:
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Use flat fan or cut nozzles for uniform spraying on the foliage.
- Spray during morning or evening hours avoiding dew.
- It is advised to repeat the spray, if rain occurs within 12 hours of Nano urea spray.
- Nano Urea can easily be mixed with bio stimulants, 100 % water-soluble fertilizers and compatible agrochemicals. It is always advised to go for a jar test before mixing and spraying for checking the compatibility.