Verdesian recognized for creative agri-marketing campaigns
26 January 2023, North Carolina: Verdesian Life Sciences was a big winner at the Carolinas-Virginia chapter of the National Agri-Marketing Association (NAMA)’s “Best of NAMA” awards event, which was held on January 12, 2023, in Durham, NC. Verdesian took home five awards in total – three First Place and two Merit Awards – at the event.
The Best of NAMA awards program honors the best work in agricultural communications. Entries are judged by industry professionals at a regional level. First and merit winners are eligible to advance to national competition; national winners will be announced in April at the National Agri-Marketing Conference in St. Louis.
Verdesian was recognized with the following awards:
- Verdesian Life Sciences Take Off Sweepstakes Campaign (Merit Award)
New Product Introduction
- Verdesian Life Sciences and Rooster – Trident (Merit Award)
- Verdesian Life Sciences and Rooster – SEED+GRAPHITE Pre-Plant Challenge (First Place)
Audiovisual Presentation Directed at Dealers, Distributors, Sales Reps or Others Serving Agribusiness
- Verdesian Life Sciences – MicroSync’s Targeted Micronutrients Campaign (First Place)
Direct Mail – Directed at Farmers, Growers and Ranchers – Three Dimensional
- Verdesian Life Sciences Take Off Sweepstakes Retailer Direct Mail (First Place)
Also Read: Millets & Organics -2023: Three-day International Trade Fair starts at Thripuravasini, Bengaluru
(For Latest Agriculture News & Updates, follow Krishak Jagat on Google News)