23 January 2023, Berlin: AgroFresh experts available at Hall 21, Booth E-20 to discuss innovative technologies that help reduce food waste and conserve resources
PHILADELPHIA, January 18, 2023 – AgroFresh Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: AGFS) (“AgroFresh” or the “Company”) today announced their participation in Fruit Logistica in Berlin Feb. 8-10 at Hall 21, Booth E-20. Fruit Logistica is one of the top international trade shows bringing together fruit and vegetable industry experts from 86 different countries. As a global AgTech innovator and the leader in the fresh produce post-harvest segment, AgroFresh will showcase a full range of freshness solutions and digital technologies that enhance the quality and help extend the shelf life of fresh fruits and vegetables, while offering energy and water savings.
“Customers are looking for solutions that not only protect their produce but have a meaningful impact on sustainability and help conserve our planet’s precious natural resources,” said Conor Walshe, AgroFresh Commercial Director for Europe, Africa and Middle East. “AgroFresh continues to evolve and grow our portfolio of post-harvest solutions and services to new crops and global markets. We look forward to connecting with our customers from around the world to share our recent innovations at Fruit Logistica next month.”
AgroFresh will offer several special presentations, featuring “FreshCloud: a digital solution to help improve produce quality and profitability” at the Tech Stage Wednesday, Feb. 8 at 12:30 p.m. and “SmartFresh: 20 years revolutionizing the fruit industry” Thursday, Feb. 9 at 5 p.m. at the AgroFresh booth.
AgroFresh experts will highlight recent advancements and a wide range of innovative freshness solutions during the show, including:
- SmartFresh™ Quality System – AgroFresh revolutionized the apple industry 20 years ago with SmartFresh products, the original and industry leading trusted brand of 1-methylcyclopropene (1-MCP) ethylene management technology. In addition to keeping produce fresher longer, SmartFresh products can help save energy. Recent studies demonstrate that the combined use of SmartFresh products and controlled atmosphere storage can save up to 7,500 kWh during a six-month period, resulting in a 36 percent overall energy savings.
- FreshCloud™ – FreshCloud is AgroFresh’s integrated cloud-based platform that digitizes the formerly manual quality control process by capturing, organizing and analyzing quality metrics for growers, working with their existing technology to make real-time data accessible and actionable.
- VitaFresh™ Botanicals Life Select – AgroFresh recently launched this organic plant-based coating that helps keep produce fresh longer and reduces food loss and waste. The new product is organic, certified by CAAE and OMRI listed. This solution just received the vegan certification, or V-Label, by the European Vegetarian Union (EVU).
- FreshStart™ – These new organic (CAAE certified) disinfectants are indispensable for water recycling systems, and work as a complement to fungicides for optimal rot control.
- Harvista™ – AgroFresh’s near-harvest solution, Harvista helps growers control how and when fruit ripens, extending the harvest window and allowing them to adjust to unexpected weather conditions, climate changes and labor availability. In 2022, Harvista was approved via emergency permit for use in several European countries, and it is also available in other regions including South Africa, Israel, Turkey, United States, Canada, Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Australia and New Zealand.
AgroFresh representatives will be available at Fruit Logistica in Hall 21, Booth E-20 through the run of the show. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book a booth appointment, sign up for the presentations here and visit www.agrofresh.com to learn more about the full portfolio of solutions.
Contact your local AgroFresh account manager to determine product registration and availability, and recommendations for use by specific country and crop.
(For Latest Agriculture News & Updates, follow Krishak Jagat on Google News)